PS4 Fate/Extella Standard Edition
Click Image for Gallery
- Fate/Extella is a single-player action game in which the player takes the role of a "master", who works together with spirits known as servants, who fight large numbers of enemies. The player can name the master, and can decide if they should be male or female. There are sixteen playable servants in the game, divided into eight classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Caster, Assassin, Rider, Berserker, and Extra Class. Different servants have different fighting styles: the Saber swordswoman Nero Claudius has powerful sword skills and balanced abilities; the Caster magus Tamamo no Mae can use magic skills; and the Saber swordswoman Attila uses a violent battle style.
- As servants, the player can run around on the battlefield and attack with strong or weak attacks; by using certain combinations of these, the player can trigger a combo attack. The player can protect themselves from enemy attacks by guarding, or by avoiding the attack with an aerial dash. By consuming some of a gauge, the player can use the special attack Extella Maneuver, where strikes to single enemies also deal damage to other enemies surrounding it. Servants can be powered up through the use of "form change", a gameplay mechanic that alters their appearance and weapons, allowing them to take down nearby enemies with ease. Transformations differ depending on the character: for example, Nero's is based on fire, while Tamamo no Mae's is based on snow.
- A mode called Area Supremacy Battle is available, in which Servants attack sectors and try to obtain Regime Matrices – keys that give control over the area. Each sector has a different amount of keys; the player wins by collecting fifteen of them. In addition to just fighting enemies, the player also needs to protect their own sector in this mode.
- Platform : PS4
- Genre : Action
- Region : R3
- Audio & Subtitle Languages : English
- PS4 Fate/Extella Standard Edition
- Brand New In Box