Avexir Core Series DDR4/2400Mhz/16GB/LED White RAM
Click Image for Gallery
- The whole thing about Core Series development is to satisfy gamers for their desire of gaming experience, featuring a fascinating LED breathing light effect which makes the RAM a gaming gear with soul inside. Core Series is the ultimate choice for case modders to own. The Core series passed the standard test from motherboard manufacturers, and was certificated by ASUS, ASRock, ECS, GIGABYTE and MSI. It was also awarded around the world by professional review editors and association such as iF design. It already becomes the benchmark of new generation, showing the persistence of AVEXIR Technologies to build best RAMs
- DDR3 investment is ending at 1866 MT/s, while DDR4 speeds START at 2133 MT/s
- 50% Performance boost in bandwidth
- ADDR/CMD parity on DRAM
- Voltage is 1.2 V lower than DDR3 1.5 V (at lest 20% power savings)
- XMP is the memory optimization technique developed by INTEL. You can simply install the modules to supported motherboards and get the performance enhanced via the BIOS menu just a click away by select XMP in the BIOS and you are ready to run.
- Every set of memory modules from AVEXIR are all carefully picked by AIST (AVEXIR IC Sorting Technology) and have to pass hundreds of motherboard compatibility test and eight hours of reliability test during lab test with Design of Experiment method (DoE) to ensure the whole system is rock solid stable and the RAM is sufficient to run constantly.
- Every set of memory modules from AVEXIR are equipped with pin protectors to avoid air and water oxidation before users opening the package. AVEXIR is the only RAM manufacturer provides this kind of protector showing our respect to our products.
- Speed : DDR4 - 2400
- Capacity : 16GB
- Timing (CL - tRCD - tRP - tRAS) : 16-16-16-36
- Bandwidth (MB/S) : PC4 - 19200
- Voltage (V) : 1.2 V
- 1 x Avexir Core Series DDR4/2400Mhz/16GB/LED White RAM